Monday, May 10, 2010

My Kind Of Town...

I spent this past Mother's Day weekend in Chicago. My two day trip felt more like two hours. I was having so much fun that I seriously don't know where the time went! When it came time to head back to NYC on Sunday night, I left with a heavy heart. I always have the best time when I am home with my family. They are seriously the most hilarious, loving and honest group of people I have ever known. Love you guys!

Mom and Nani Bird on Mother's Day. Two generations of beauty.

Coffee and a pastry at La Farine Bakery. My mom, sister and I went to three bakeries on Saturday. Embarrassing? No way. We consider it research.

The last of the Mother's Day Brunch that Krissy and I cooked for the family.
Fresh waffles, scones, cake, eggs, bacon, fruit, mimosas...

Krissy being Krissy.

My mom, sister and I in Hoosier Mama Pies.

No comments:

Post a Comment