Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Vacation, All I Ever Wanted

I honestly can't remember the last time I went on a proper vacation. Yes, I have gone on weekend trips here and there, but those don't really count. I need some serious away time (like at least nine days), and even more serious relaxation time.

My sister was fortunate enough to backpack through Europe this summer. Different from any European travels I have done, her trip was almost exclusively a beach tour. Smart gal. Anyway, after she got back from her trip, she raved about one place more than any of the places she visited: Portugal.

I have never been there, but based on her reviews of the place, it is somewhere I absolutely need to visit- and visit soon. I want to plan a trip before the end of the year. Anyone want to join? Here are a few photos (courtesy of my fabulous sister) for inspiration.








1 comment:

  1. ME! I'll go back! You forgot to mention how beautiful the portuguese boys are...

    ReplyDelete