Monday, January 2, 2012

A New Year


Happy 2012!  
(photo via thingsorganizedneatly.tumblr.com)

As much as I love the holidays, I always breathe a sigh of relief on January 1st as I know my daily pace can finally begin to slow down.  It is wonderful to be able to sit down and just focus on yourself for the first time in a couple of months.  And while I am not the most introspective person, it is a nice feeling to think about the 12 months ahead and be able to plan for them in whatever way you choose.  It's a clean slate- and I don't know anyone who doesn't enjoy one of those.

Personally, I am going to try and become more organized this year.  I have my moments when I am on top of everything, but they usually last a week at best.  I stumbled upon this little site a few weeks ago, and have been visiting it for visual inspiration towards my 2012 goal.  So far, it's looking good.

What are your goals for the year ahead?

No comments:

Post a Comment