Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fall Reading List


While summer is definitely a big reading season for me, fall is actually my top time of year to curl up with a good book. Lucky for me, loads of great new publications have come out just in time for September, and I can't wait to stack them all up on my nightstand and dig right in. My top pick list is below.

NW by Zadie Smith 
The author of one of my all time favorite books, White Teeth, Zadie Smith is back with her new novel.

The Art of French Baking by Ginette Mathiot
Even if you don't bake, the design of every page in this tome is absolutely stunning and inspirational.

This Is How You Lose Her by Junot Diaz
If you read The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao, you understand why I am so excited to read Diaz's newest release. If you haven't read Oscar Wao, read it now and thank me later. And then read this book.

CR Fashion Book by Carine Roitfeld
Ms. Roitfeld's newest print venture. Can't wait to check it out. And who doesn't love Kate Upton on the cover?


No comments:

Post a Comment